#1 white balance is off and your subject is in the dead center of the frame.
#2 Horizon is off and the WB is off the same amount. Composition is great, best of all shots.
#3 Focus is off and the face is all blown out
#4 reflector or fill flash would have helped here. Sky and hand are blown out.
#5 Subject is dead center again. Fill Flash or reflector would have helped here.
#6 Blown out spots all over here.
#7 subject in the center again.
Overall, mind your rule of thirds, if you're not sure what that is googling it should give a good answer, and there's a sticky thread at the top of this forum with lots of helpful stuff. You've got blowouts/hot spots everywhere, that means you've overexposed an area losing all detail. There's little you can do in PP to fix this because all the detail is gone. Shooting in direct sunlight, mid day, creates this challenge, to overcome it put a gobo between your subject and the sun, some large diffuser, tree

in other words try to keep them out of the sun's path all together. As you mentioned you forgot your reflector, I think it kept you from getting some really great shots. I used a white painted door once :meh:. What I have been doing lately is setting exposure to the background then lighting my subject until it looks right. I'm no pro but that's what I like to do outside with my daughter.[/Q
Thanks, I appreciate the advice. I know I have a lot to work on. I do have a good eye just not equipped with all the skills to properly execute it yet. I will keep working at it and be more mindful of my surroundings. Thanks again!