#1 suffers from the subject being in shadow. There wasn't much you could have done about this but maybe the high contrast forced by the lighting would make for a nice B&W. For this one, along with the other responder, I would recommend cropping way down to isolate the lion (assuming the resolution allows). It's simply lost in the frame as is.
#2 should also be cropped IMO since the subject is lost in the frame. I think this shot could be very dramatic if the focus is good and the resolution supports the cropping.
#3 is a great composition but the overexposure is distracting. In the future, you could handle this by taking a second underexposed shot and performing multi-shot processing assuming the subject is stationary enough to let you get 2 shots off.
#5 has nice colors and is intriguing. I would say that the composition is wrong with the heads off-frame but the airborn subject in combination with the missing heads seems to create an air of mystery that makes the photo entrancing.