- Joined
- Feb 1, 2004
- Messages
- 34,812
- Reaction score
- 822
- Location
- Lower Saxony, Germany
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
While we actually spent our vacation in Southern Austria and the Carinthian Alpes, we also hopped across the very close border into Italy several times (once to meet up with Roger in Pordenone, there's a Mini_-Meet_Italy_thread out and about on this!!!), and we also spent a day in Venice!
Here's one photo (I'm still very much in the process of working on all my vacation pics, but want to share this one here and now).
I call this one "In Piazza" (it was only about 10 in the morning on that Wednesday, 8 April).
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/161504-tpf-mini-meet-italy.html
Should I try to find out what it might look like in B&W, too (question primarily to Chris82, who says he does a colour and a B&W version of each and every one of his photos)?
Here's one photo (I'm still very much in the process of working on all my vacation pics, but want to share this one here and now).
I call this one "In Piazza" (it was only about 10 in the morning on that Wednesday, 8 April).
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/161504-tpf-mini-meet-italy.html
Should I try to find out what it might look like in B&W, too (question primarily to Chris82, who says he does a colour and a B&W version of each and every one of his photos)?
I would honestly like to see it in mono but I do like it in colour. Looks like you had a great time and this is a great series in my eyes.The colours and detail are amazing, but the shot of the couple on the park bench is my favorite Well done