5 threads since 2013

Leica do make some of the best cameras on the market, most cameras Kodak made or had made for them are rubbish

What about the Kodak PixPro sp360?!

ahh nevermind

But then we'd have to raise the membership fees to $250 so that the Leica-philes would feel at home. I'm sure that no true Leiconian would be happy with a mere $25 fee.

At least a Leica section would make it into the double digit post count.

Of course, membership would be suit and tie only, and would be served earl grey tea with lemon at the top of every hour.

Does a membership include a cigar?
Only Cubans.
Although, I personally prefer Honduran cigars..
Always thought Cuban cigars were way overrated for the price...which is serendipitously relevant to this thread. [emoji13]

I agree on the Leica forum! Saves me hitting up different forum maybe ;)

At least a Leica section would make it into the double digit post count.

Of course, membership would be suit and tie only, and would be served earl grey tea with lemon at the top of every hour.

Will this do ? but it only cost me £1200

Image00001-XL.jpg

I just looked up Leica and found a Leica 60 priced at 12 grand. Virtually no controls and no way of viewing the image you are taking.
Maybe we should reuse the Kodak forum for Leica Coolaid drinkers.
I just had to add this quote from a reviewer:

this camera is for the master of the streets. And in the one hour that I had with the camera, I’ve never been captivated by a single digital image taking device in my career yet.

What a load of "paid for" garbage.

My first 35mm camera was a Kodak Pony 135-B, made in the 1950-1953 era. Scale focusing (set estimated distance by rotating lens front cell to footage number markers), manual, hand-cocked shutter (accidental double exposures galore! woo-hoo! NOT!), knob wind and knob rewind, collapsible, 51mm f/4.5 Kodak Anaston lens (uggg....verrrry average), leaf shutter with speeds of B, 25,50,100,200. Very spartan. Never was a very good picture-taker, really. Lens was not as good as the Argus C-3 I had subsequently.

There's a Kodak forum?? really, I never knew.

I have an M3 and a Kodak instamatic (and a Bullet and a Bantam and an Autographic and a Brownie or two or a few) - make it the Leidak forum. :lol:

Most reactions

Back