What's new

5 vintage cameras for sell. Zeiss contessa

Zach1989

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone I'm a new photographer, and I got four extra cameras I don't need, I'm moving and I'm just trying to get out of them what I can.

i have a zeiss ikon contessa range finder. Manufactured between 1953-55.
this camera works I have ran film through it, it is good.
im looking for about 400 for this camera.

the other camera I have is an elbaflex vx1000
id like to get 130 out of it.

i have a small Bosley camera I'd like to get 40 out of.

the last one I have no idea what it is I'll take whatever someone wants to give me for it.

pictures are included.
 

Attachments

  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    483.9 KB · Views: 152
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    642.5 KB · Views: 175
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    491.2 KB · Views: 162
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    591.3 KB · Views: 183
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    683.1 KB · Views: 136
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    723.6 KB · Views: 176
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    634.7 KB · Views: 132
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 167
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 167

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom