What's new

$50 (2x$25) Ritz/Kits/Wolf/Inkley's Camera gift cards. Free shipping!

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone interested? I have no use for gift cards to Ritz. I can send them in an envelope, so shipping will be free. Make me an offer. :) There are 2x $25 cards.

20111228171730.jpg


Thanks!
Mark
 
First $35 takes it!

Mark
 
Last edited:
$30? That's a steal. I would take it, but the gas to the nearest Ritz and back would put me at about $60 for $50 in gift cards...
 
Woah! I didn't realize I put $30. $35 is what I meant. Sorry about that :blushing:

They're applicable online, too. :)

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom