What's new

$500 B&H gift card

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRItravis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Melissa,TX
I have a $500 B&H Gift card that I am wanting to sell. I received it as a gift. I don't have anything that I want to buy with it right now. I would like to get as close to $500 as possible. I will entertain offers.

Thanks
Travis
 

Attachments

  • $photo-1.webp
    $photo-1.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 288
  • $photo.webp
    $photo.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 265
Looks like the biggest scam ever lol.
 
412 Burgh said:
Looks like the biggest scam ever lol.

At least OP put a little effort into this one and included pictures! I've been away from this forum for a while, but I still think they should implement a rule where you can't post a buy/sell thread unless you have 50 posts on the forum.

-Ken Turner
 
I WILL GIVE YOU $1. Seriously. Do you take Paypal?
 
OMG I don't want a gift card that's been sitting on your junk for photo shoots!
 
I'll go $3.00 BECAUSE it's been sitting on your junk.
 
lol, this bird will never die, you know this right? lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom