What's new

$500 B&H gift card

Status
Not open for further replies.
e.rose said:
I'll go $3.00 BECAUSE it's been sitting on your junk.

Once it sits on your junk, I'll give you $5 and pay for shipping ;)
 
Demers18 said:
Once it sits on your junk, I'll give you $5 and pay for shipping ;)

DEAL!
 

Hahaha! (that was for the meme but the quote isn't showing up on my phone?)
 
412 Burgh said:
Looks like the biggest scam ever lol.

At least OP put a little effort into this one and included pictures! I've been away from this forum for a while, but I still think they should implement a rule where you can't post a buy/sell thread unless you have 50 posts on the forum.

-Ken Turner

Such a measure offers no protection to members of the forum (be they new or well established). Anyone aiming to scam can easily post up to any post limit or wait for any time limit to expire in order to perform a scam. Thus such measures offer no actual protection against such activities.

In the end I'd like to remind users that the buy and sell section is a user beware area - it is up to individual users to use their own judgement when dealing with other members in transactions. If you have evidence that a deal is not legitimate please use the report post feature to inform the mods - although please also remember that without clear evidence that something is a scam we can't act.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom