50mm question

User's manuals aren't written for their entertainment value. They are not telling a story. There is no plot.

User's manuals aren't written to teach you how to do photography, though they may offer suggestions on various features are best used.

User's manuals just describe the features, functions, and capabilites, and they do it in a dry, unembellished way.

A lot of the information in your D3100 user's manual is also in all the other Nikon DSLR user's manuals. So if you upgrade later, the new user's manual will be somewhat familiar.

The more you know about the features, functions, and capabilites your tools - the camera and lens - have, the better able you will be to use those tools to produce the results you want.

KmH said:
User's manuals aren't written for their entertainment value. They are not telling a story. There is no plot.

User's manuals aren't written to teach you how to do photography, though they may offer suggestions on various features are best used.

User's manuals just describe the features, functions, and capabilites, and they do it in a dry, unembellished way.

A lot of the information in your D3100 user's manual is also in all the other Nikon DSLR user's manuals. So if you upgrade later, the new user's manual will be somewhat familiar.

The more you know about the features, functions, and capabilites your tools - the camera and lens - have, the better able you will be to use those tools to produce the results you want.

I know and I'm going to start reading this weekend. I really want to capture beautiful scenery and portraits like you all so I'm going to buckle down and read that manual with as much enthusiasm as I can muster! Thanks kmh for putting that into perspective for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back