MetroRuss TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2013 Messages 98 Reaction score 6 Location BC Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2013 #16 I've never heard of ettr. Thanks I needed that link.
TimothyJinx No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 598 Reaction score 264 Location Kentucky Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2013 #17 It's a bit underexposed but it's late, it's dark, and I think you wanted it to look this way. Personally, I like it - I like the mood.
It's a bit underexposed but it's late, it's dark, and I think you wanted it to look this way. Personally, I like it - I like the mood.
L littlemt TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2012 Messages 72 Reaction score 11 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 TimothyJinx said: It's a bit underexposed but it's late, it's dark, and I think you wanted it to look this way. Personally, I like it - I like the mood. Click to expand... It is exactly the mood I was looking for.
TimothyJinx said: It's a bit underexposed but it's late, it's dark, and I think you wanted it to look this way. Personally, I like it - I like the mood. Click to expand... It is exactly the mood I was looking for.
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 29, 2013 #19 MetroRuss said: I've never heard of ettr. Thanks I needed that link. Click to expand... You are most welcome!
MetroRuss said: I've never heard of ettr. Thanks I needed that link. Click to expand... You are most welcome!
bentcountershaft Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 1, 2009 Messages 2,551 Reaction score 1,061 Location Southern Indiana, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 30, 2013 #20 I feel like the car is trying to bite me.