What's new

58mm Noct Nikkor F/1.2 AIS to die for

Not enough by the sounds of it. I've heard them go for much more. They are a rare lens.
 
Wide open, first day at school:

4930968134_d8b2a8177c_b.jpg
 
+1 to the "WOW" above. Excellent photo! I have a Nikon 55mm 1.2 that isn't anywhere near as sharp as the Noct (not as expensive, either!), but it has a similar "feel". I don't really know how to describe it, but with the same aperture it just looks different than my 50 1.8. More contrasty, maybe? I don't know, but I love it. Let me tell you (you know this), manual focus at 1.2 can be a b*tch.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom