5am

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got up real early the other day...at 5am, and wanted to catch the sunrise.. I waited around a bit. It was foggy morning, and I noticed some trees had fallen of the bluffs into the lake.
CRW_4028-01aa.jpg

Chiller.....I'm not a good judge, but something is missing.......?????

I like the photo, but.....

I played with it a bit: saturation, brt&contrast and some levels. The sun pops a little more and.....

Chiller.....I'm not a good judge, but something is missing.......?????

I like the photo, but.....

I played with it a bit: saturation, brt&contrast and some levels. The sun pops a little more and.....
Please post it, and let me know what ya did. I would love to make this one better.

I haven't seen the other version, but this one appeals to me, with those muted colours in the sky, and the foggy horizon. Very moody.

It's got a cool feel to it, with the muted colors and all. I think think it's missing something though....maybe it's unbalanced? :scratch: It sort of feels like there should be something in the top right.

very interesting, setting seems like that if you looked to the left or right that you would see a boat in the water

Sorry to leave you hanging, but there really isn"t much of any improvement in what I tried.

Maybe hudsonp hit on an idea......like I said something is missing.

I got all excited when I saw this post in New Posts thinking Chiller was back but alas its an old post bumped up :-(

anyway, its a great shot mate

I got all excited when I saw this post in New Posts thinking Chiller was back but alas its an old post bumped up
I too thought it was a new post...oh well.

not sure if anything is missing, but it transport that certain mood I like ... but then again I am just stupidly biased with this sort of nature scenes ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back