5th Ave. HDR C&C

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SO went to manhattan today to see if I can get any deals at the Circuit CIty Cloesout, but they either didn't have it or it was too expensive. Since I was close I decided to go to Adorama. Here is a pic I took on my way there.
5thaveLarge.jpg

2. And this is for the people who want to know how adorama acctually looks like :D
IMG_8352Large.jpg

The HDR looks a little dark but if I am not mistaken we have had this conversation before and you like it that way.

I agree they look dark. and the second one look distorted, just look at the g35, look how short the trunk lid looks, lol, it looks chopped and shortened.

Yea the second one was at 10mm and I just snap shot it, didn't pay attention to composition. Just wanted to show you how Adorama looks like :p. Next time it's B&H. I agree that the first one is too dark. I wasn't too satisfied with the first one so I re did it. This time more "catoony" look. Still not the best but too tired today. I'll redo it again tomorrow.
vvvvvLarge.jpg

It is cartoony; but I like it!

In response to the Circuit City comment:
We went to Circuit City last night (in California) and the deals weren't great unless you want DVD's or CD's. An employee there said after Christmas they repriced everything back up to full retail price, then marked down 10%. There were better deals before Christmas when most items were 20%. It shouldn't be long before they drop the prices more. Just thought I'd share.

Yea I know about the CC thing. The liquidators put the prices up above than normal price and than give the discount and you end up paying more than you would at a different store. I just went to see b/c on another forum a guy said he scored a 430EX flash for $126. Normal price about $250

I figured you would have found out once you looked at their prices, but just thought I'd mention it for others so no one else rushes out for great deals. Although the price on the flash sounds nice!

I went to the Circuit City here, and there had a D80 on display, with NO lens OR cap on it! I asked him how much for the used and abused display, he said, "I'll be happy to sell you the display at the sale price, and no, there is no negotiating that"

It was Full MSRP, minus 10%, what a JOKE! No wonder they are going out to business.

how did you capture multiple exposures of the same shot if there were moving cars and people in the pic?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back