What's new

6 for C&C please

well...they were done on the same day lol. its hard for me to find time lately to get out and shoot. so i try to get a lot done when i can
 
Yeah I kind of figured, that's why I'm saying putting all 4 pictures on display in the same place would be kind of cheap.
 
well there will probably be 8 pictures on a wall kind of scattered. i think if i split them up enough it would be ok
 
You did say that there are other places that you still need to take pictures of. I'm sure you can try to vary the time somewhat for the others. I like them. So you're telling me you can download "cloud brushes" for Photoshop?? How does that work exactly? I'm interested. :lol:
 
Go to deviant art and search cloud brushes. Its really simple lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom