What's new

6 monhts in 6 seconds

Now we need to see 6 years in 72 seconds. I liked it, but it was too quick. :thumbup:
 
Now we need to see 6 years in 72 seconds. I liked it, but it was too quick. :thumbup:

haha! it was deffinetly too quick hehe
 
Great Idea!! Really liked it.

But yeah, was a tad short...maybe 6months in 12 seconds...hehe
 
lol it was over before i knew what was going on!
 
Great idea but i would make it 2 seconds longer
 
I, too, say its too short. You dont really get to appreciate it if its going that fast. Looks great, from what I saw, though. Wonderful idea!

Mark
 
Hmmm, isn't there a joke in this somewhere about guys not ever realizing that something is too quick but thinking it's awesome, lol? Actually, this was very cool but I'm joining the general concensus in saying that it was too short-lived. (ps, please don't be offended by the opening remark...I'm a perpetual smart-ass and can't help it, lol)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom