What's new

was shooting a 7d with my 400 duo. dropped broke lens mont 7 CAMERA now have Sony rx 10

ackkilt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Englewood Fl / Nantucket Ma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For ever with a dslr I was able to see what I was shooting all the time. Not I can not track them even with 30 frames a second, and eye tracking. What advice do people have? Yes I am older, the glass on my 400 duo was heavy! But I do seriousing miss the easy of controls and a simpler way of life then I have now. I have had the rx 10 Sony for 6-8 months and it's way too complicated for me. Any thoughts are helpful. Maybe Ill just stick with my iPhone pro model .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2217.webp
    IMG_2217.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8766.webp
    IMG_8766.webp
    168.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20260217_181205(1).webp
    20260217_181205(1).webp
    441.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6854.webp
    IMG_6854.webp
    108.6 KB · Views: 19
The Sony RX10 M4 is by far the best bridge camera in the world. There are lots of videos on YouTube and information on Google. Stick with the Sony ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom