6 year olds takes good pictures too!

Big

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
coffmanimages.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a 6 year old "niece" that had stolen her mom's camera and when she went to get it back, her daughter had snapped this picture while they were apple picking. I thought her mom did it so I complimented on it and explained why I thought it was a good picture only to find out that her 6 year old took it! She's got the rule of thirds down and her bokeh too (not that she even know what that is!) I think I have an apprentice...
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._176163045959_582685959_3737603_1511602_n.jpg

That is an adoreable shot.

I let my three year nephew old toddle off with my SLR the other day...Odly enough by looking at his positioning wile he was shooting it seemed to come naturally to him. Sadly this camera was not like the ones he is used to.....that manual focus thing is nothing like the auto focus of his toy cameras, but he did figure out the film advance rather quickley. It almost seems to come second nature to kids, or maybe they just figure it out faster.

apprentice? Sure you dont mean master/tutor :D?

Wow...thats better than I can do, lol

I was like, no way did she take that picture! I was amazed. It's almost like the lighting is right on too. I guess my brother had been upset because she had been playing around with the camera, which is my old Canon p&s, and before he got it back she took that picture! I really think I'll try to get her into photography.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back