What's new

600d shutter blade pin visible Infront of sensor?

Inrainbows84

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, when looking inside the camera(in sensor cleaning mode) with sensor visible I can see a small metal clip sticking up a few mm Infront of the sensor from the bottom... it looks like one of the metal clips on a shutter blade, is this supposed to be there I have gently pushed it back so it doesnt cause a shadow on the sensor...and I think it may have been causing an issue with autofocus...
I was wondering what this is and if this is a part of the shutter blade and if it means there is a problem or somthing had come loose, or it just hadn't returned propery? It seems to work ok as far as I can tell so far...thankyou
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom