What's new

60D Upgrade Suggestions.

Ovacheerdad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
West virginia
Hello all its me again. I have an older 60D that I use right now. My daughter just started cheer comps and I'm looking to start taking good pictures. After using it this weekend the 60D just isn't cutting it with the max iso of 6400 in such low light. I'm looking for a good budget suggestion for a newer body that will work with the 70-200 2.8 and the 24-105 2.8 lenses. I've read that an R7 would be good? I would like to have a body that is more geared towards sports shooting.
 
How many times have you tried shooting her cheer competitions with this setup or was it only this one time?
 
Your going to have to stick to another Canon DSLR unless you venture into the Mirrorless RF Line of cameras which will require an adapter to use those older lenses. Having said that the R7 is a very good APS-C camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom