What's new

6MP Nikon DSLRs

What about the pro level dslr's derrell? D1, d1x, d2, d2x?
 
Last edited:
Sure but all of those save the D1 i think, are 10+. D1x is 10.6mp NEF..these days :sexywink:
What about the pro level dslr's derail? D1, d1x, d2, d2x?

True but the features available vs price paid when compared to the d40 and comparable consumer models might make them an option. Someone with more knowledge may be able to help more here. As I see the OP doesn't need big MP, but the extra features in the body may come in handy. Mostly speaking of a comparison of the D1X, D2H and D40 since that seems to be his pricepoint.
 
I agree.. I didn't know what 'derail' meant (?)
 
I agree.. I didn't know what 'derail' meant (?)

Sorry. My biggest issue with the ipad, when you are trying to type a name or unknown word it changes it automatically to a similar word.
 
I would go for a d80, not for the 10mp but for the nice LCD screen (d70 screen is awful). They can be had used for as little as $300 on bay.

I'm not a fan of the nikons without a focus motor, what $ you save on the body you typically end up spending on afs lenses
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom