7 day old

Hatch1921

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots from a session last year... 7 days old.... wasn't bad to photograph.... no real fits. :)

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0006.jpg

0007.jpg

0008.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Hatch

I love the one with mom kissing baby. I love the way his legs are curved/folded against mom. I may like it a bit better if his head wasn't tilted back so far so that his body/neck and head followed more of a curve instead of his neck/head tilted back so much. I'm not sure how to explain it..

I love the one with mom kissing baby. I love the way his legs are curved/folded against mom. I may like it a bit better if his head wasn't tilted back so far so that his body/neck and head followed more of a curve instead of his neck/head tilted back so much. I'm not sure how to explain it..

Thank you for the comments. I agree... would have been nice if the baby and here were in a more upright position versus her leaning in for the kiss. Thanks again for the comments.
Hatch

Its still beautiful. I love the lighting in #1. #5 is precious. The family shot is sweet. I'm definately a fan of your work. :)

Thank you very much Rebekah5280 :) I appreciate the kind words.
Hatch

I would really recommend adding a rim light to your technique, because often they get really lost in the background. I would also suggest a good book on posing subjects.

Again I'd recommend picking up a copy of Master Lighting Guide for portrait photographers, along with some good books on posing.

I love these photos. Photo 3 is my absolute favorite!!! Great posing idea :) The baby is precious...wonderful job!

There's too many things to comment about, but the one that stands out most is, I would never photograph this female in a profile like you did.

I very much dislike newborn shots........ but dammit, you done well.

Thanks for finally making my ignore list dallas, you putz.

EDIT:
okay, where the hell is the ignore button been moved to? I can easily find the report though. :eyebrows:

Hey congrats on propping up your interent friend, because there is VERY little positive about these photos. I'll add you to "my list" of wannabes on this forum. We need a list like that ;)

Hatch doesn't need propping up.

Since I haven't found the Ignore button yet, hows bout that report button now for problematic?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back