What's new

7 pictures for your viewing pleasure.

nakedyak

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
451
Reaction score
1
Location
Columbus, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i'll just post a few random images i've taken lately. i apologize if you've seen these before...sometimes i forget what i've posted

the moon tonight

original.jpg


christmas lights with the 50mm

original.jpg


lights with the 70-300mm

original.jpg


a leaf in my backyard with the 50mm @f8...pretty sharp

original.jpg


my brother daniel...

original.jpg


kind of a try at "abstract"...let me know what you think of it

original.jpg


another different one i'm not sure about. used "Wally's Action" on this one though :-P

original.jpg


ok i think i'm done for now! sorry for all the pictures at once. thanks for looking.

love, john.
 
At first i thought #2 was fireworks! good job!
 
I love the way the lights flare out on #2...great shot!
 
I am serious when I say this: Love them all!!! I see great things in all of them.
 
You know, I tried to take a photo of a bunch of christmas lights on a tree outside of a house and all I got was camera shake. Excellent photos and perfect framing!
 
WOW!
Not one that I don't like! All seven of them ARE a viewing pleasure, all right! Cool!

I envy everyone who can do moon photos like this.
And I really think that under a photographical aspect the colourful Christmas lights are great (in "nature" I prefer the just-light-lights that we have, you know what I mean?) But your colourful lights make great pictures ... someone else also posted some interesting "narrow DOF - great bokeh-pics" with these colourful lights which would not have been a fraction as interesting with "our" "just-light-lights"!

Well, that close-up of the dry leaf is so very much my kind of photo... what can I say? Love that one!

And I love the face your brother pulled for you... each year at Christmas it is Family Photo Time for my family and all my little cousins go along with it ok JUST BECAUSE we always take one "pulling faces"-photo at the end. They enjoy that part most (who can enjoy a set-up group picture at 5 or 7 or 11 or even 13, I ask you... eh? ;))

That shopping mall pic with Wally's Action makes me wonder if not I should ask you ... I might ask you eventually... *leaving in deepest thoughts*
 
Awesome stuff. That moon shot is just killer. Well done.
 
Those are really nice looking pictures, very much enjoyed having a good look at them all :thumbup: .. really nice online gallery too
 
thanks guys :-) Ask me what LaFoto?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom