70-200 Tamron question

I wouldn't make funny jokes if I were you..... seeing that you have to pay my MasterCard bill.....

it's only fair.... pretty much your fault for making me buy it....

Is that what you are going to tell your wife....:er:

I know I told my wife it was your fault when we got the 24-70 F2.8

A sad day for any nikkor user when we see a VERY nice 70-200mm 2.8 painted white.

Actually, Nikon made a very low number of the 70-200 in... you guessed it... white, right from the factory.

Yea, but those are atleast factory painted.

If you actually want to paint it yourself, then it is sad.

White is one thing, because it represents a branding associated with another company, however, there are many hundreds of users out there with camo painted lenses. Yeah, its for "hunting or army" purposes, but it is publicaly availble, and it still is painting and comes from outside the factory.

Making fun is... fun and I was part of the chuckles, however the time for a little gentle tolerance for a simple concept has arrived, IMHO. :)

White is one thing, because it represents a branding associated with another company, however, there are many hundreds of users out there with camo painted lenses. Yeah, its for "hunting or army" purposes, but it is publicaly availble, and it still is painting and comes from outside the factory.

Are you sure it wasn't a LensCoat?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back