70-300 does model aircraft, C&C welcome.

fiveoboy01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had some fun today with the first warm(50 degrees) day so far.

And yes I know my sensor is dirty:x Gonna get it cleaned this week.

491399022_MdMLp-L.jpg

491400723_Cec33-L.jpg

491401846_9Dpb6-L.jpg

491401115_mjV98-L.jpg

491401627_SN4BH-L.jpg

O the good old days of RC flying. i miss um. I used to have a 60 size raptor that I flew 3d with. Had lots of fun. Had a really cool eflite extra 300 with a wee little 480 brushless motor. That was a lot of fun too. Then I used to work a hobby shop so got to work and fly all the customers...HEHE once again miss the good old days.

Wow, very dirty, but the pics are good.

What do you mean by dirty?

Edit duh, the sensor.... NVM:)

If we throw the dirty sensor out of the equation, these are technically very good shots - crisp and clear, good lighting, show the subjects very well, clean simple backgrounds, etc.

What I feel they are lacking is some drama and interest other than the subject matter is fun. These look like product advertising shots for the manufacturer's catalog and would work very well for that. What I'd like to see is some early morning or late afternoon light coming from the sides, or the aircraft silhouetted against the setting sun, etc. Or some shots more like #1 with an interesting backdrop of scenery, with trees, a mountain, a city scene or something of the like as a backdrop.

This looks very fun and you got some good shots. Keep working on them and I think you can get some great shots. :thumbup:

This has me itching even more. I've been in the basement tuning up the birds, waiting for some good weather.

I agree with Chad. These are nice crisp, clear shots...very nice, but they do need some more interest in the background (#1 is great). Talk to the operators before they take off and see if they will do some low & slow banking with a tree line in the background...makes for great panning shots.

Thanks guys, I was pleased with them technically, yes I know that they could be more exciting.

I'd like to get a few panning shots, there is a treeline along the far side of the field.

Not really sure on what shutter speed to start with for that, I guess I'll have to experiment.

Thanks guys, I was pleased with them technically, yes I know that they could be more exciting.

I'd like to get a few panning shots, there is a treeline along the far side of the field.

Not really sure on what shutter speed to start with for that, I guess I'll have to experiment.

I would start in the 1/60 to 1/80 range, and play around from there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back