What's new

8 hour trip in the mountains, took some wrong turns, ended up at the wrong mountain:)

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
3,400
Reaction score
657
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...
 
Last edited:
:confused: I'm giving a confused face and a sad face :(

I saw the post, and before I clicked on the thread my thought was "Yay! More photos of the beautiful Norway!". And then I clicked, and it's just a bunch of black and whites. Which they are all great, don't get me wrong. . . but I was hoping for colorful beauty! It's also harder to spot the trolls when it's b/w (I know they are lurking there somewhere!).

Some day, we hope to get to Norway (it's on my bucket list), but until we do, it's Malstrom and School Bread at Norway in Epcot for me!
 
Hehe, converting eas a tough choice ;)
There were very little colour up here anyway. Some green stuff (moss) on the rocks, and a blue sky. They looked dull to me, so I convertef all :)

I can post a few colours when I get back from work. Some might actually work in colour, those from before we passed the tree zone. :)
 
Yup, that's right :) I almost agreed to an early shift, glad I didn't :)
 
On TPF during work?!
$35vf0k.webp
 
LOL

I work at a gas station, with not extremely many customers during the week. I need to kill some time. Just on my phone, though! (can't accedd the computer)
 
Thank you, rokvi!
 
120 NOK per hour. 30 more during weekends, 15 more after 1800 every day. Not extremely good (compared to my friends), but not bad either. It would be immoral to complain.
 
Three more in colour, as per request ;)

I actually like them. That blue sky truly does make a difference. I must find some favs from the set and do some more colour versions, it seems. Thanks, pinkdoor!
(though I like the bw-s as well :P )

Not digging what the "fill light slider" did to the foreground. It was necessary to get some detail, though

Topptur_1 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

I really dig this!

Topptur_2 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

Not too bad this one either :)

Topptur_3 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom