What's new

8 hour trip in the mountains, took some wrong turns, ended up at the wrong mountain:)

On TPF during work?!

You say that like it's a BAD thing... :lol:
Why do you think we use the label "NSFW?" If nobody got on TPF at work, there would be no NEED to warn of posts that might not be acceptable for work... :D

Oh, yeah...I kinda like the color ones more, Compaq.
Also--if I ever get to Norway, remind me NOT to get you to help us navigate our way around. :lol:
 
Lol, i never said it was bad, The pic i posted is a ‘meme’. Its the ‘watch out guys! we got a badass over here!’ meme. Its used when people sasy something that mocks statements by others that were intended to be ‘rebellious’, but were actually harmless. I used it as he was not doing his work, in work! but instead on his phone!
 
On TPF during work?!

You say that like it's a BAD thing... :lol:
Why do you think we use the label "NSFW?" If nobody got on TPF at work, there would be no NEED to warn of posts that might not be acceptable for work... :D

Oh, yeah...I kinda like the color ones more, Compaq.
Also--if I ever get to Norway, remind me NOT to get you to help us navigate our way around. :lol:


Hey, if you came here, I could guide you the hell across those mountains :) We just were a bit unfortunate, that's all. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom