9,000 Posts IN 7 years, 5 months, 11 days

There is an important lesson here for all rabbits - please love responsibly!

Aw come on, you have to admit you are at least a LITTLE curious what a Manaheim Pixel Rabbit's photography would look like ;)

EDIT2: I've learned that I am a sleazy attention-whore who posts periodically just to celebrate himself and the fact that he posts.

Hmmmm... if 9k in 7 years makes you a "sleazy attention-whore", what does nearly 13k in less than 2 years make me? I am almost afraid to ask! lol!

I do enjoy your posts.... so keep it up!

Charlie... the answer is "sleazier". But that's IF you accept the original definition. I'm not convinced that frequent posting means you're fishing for attention. Very short (Two or three-word) responses, however, may. ;)

Damn you^^^ You beat me to the joke. :x

Charlie... the answer is "sleazier". But that's IF you accept the original definition. I'm not convinced that frequent posting means you're fishing for attention. Very short (Two or three-word) responses, however, may. ;)

That's true.

:lmao:

Word!

Sleazier? I can do that! ;)

God, don't encourage him!!

God, don't encourage him!!

t15200_zps4444d056.gif

t1813_zps98a7d9b1.gif

My goodness... too many responses to respond to individually. :lol:

Thanks to those who said nice things.

Thanks to those who discussed bunny love, for bunny love is a fine fine thing.

Thanks to those who picked on terri, cuz... I dunno... I have authority issues?

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back