9/11 Lights from Liberty Park

DannyMorrisPD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last night I visited Liberty Park in Jersey City to shoot the 9/11 tribute lights in Downtown Manhattan. It was amazing to see such powerful lights and all the people paying tribute.
$lightcloseup.jpg$lights.jpg$bwlights.jpg

I like them all but I LOVE the way you zoomed in on the first one showing the depth in the beams of light.

Awesome stuff. I haven't been there since a few months before the memorial opened. Wish I could see it now.

Thank you so much everyone. I love 1 and 2, cant decide which one I like better. But I would really suggest making the trip to NY to see these next year. It was such an amazing experience. It was very hazy outside which was the only downside, but still came out with some great photos I think.

I think the second one works best. The longer beams pointing to the heavens tells a great story.

Simply stunning. Powerful and moving photos that are absolutely gorgeous. The 1st is my favorite, but that is taking nothing at all from the rest!

Thank you for sharing this. I want to see these in person more than ever now.

Damn thats really awesome, Im dying to go there.

That's awesome! Thank you.

As a former firefighter (from upstate NY) I will never forget that day and every time I make it the city, I always make it a point to visit the memorial/WTC site. :salute:

That's awesome! Thank you.

As a former firefighter (from upstate NY) I will never forget that day and every time I make it the city, I always make it a point to visit the memorial/WTC site. :salute:

I've been there and the one in Pennsylvania. Both awesome. However I don't know if the PA one is built yet. When I was there it was 2003 and still just a fence.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back