jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2012 #1 Thanks for looking.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2012 #2 WOW... so lovely ..... have you though of a possibility of a vertical framing???? Regards
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 25, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I did, but they didn't turn out as well. I do have this one...not vertical, but further out so you can see more: A bridge over the river Chicago • Skewed Views
I did, but they didn't turn out as well. I do have this one...not vertical, but further out so you can see more: A bridge over the river Chicago • Skewed Views
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2012 #4 Yes lovely; i copied it down here