What's new

_ Photodump _

Thanks guys, two more;

eyes_web.jpg


glass_web.jpg


If I get any that I feel are good enough to have their own thread, I won't hesisate to make them one, thanks Fate. :)
 
Your experimentations with night photography are intriguing. Nicely done.

BTW, i thought the first one in the second set looked like the arm-rest for a black leather couch.
 
These are all very good shots and some of them are great, but I must agree with Corinna you should post in more threads than just one! It makes it very difficult to comment on the individual works or series that you have done that are truly wonderful. So that being said, you have done some nice work here. :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom