Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

4683582575_4a69cea46f_b.jpg

4683680153_bdd63644ea_b.jpg

4684379252_64758a5aec_b.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! I love them all, especially the third. It looks so vibrant and full of life. The first has a dark more erie vibe to it which is awesome and convey emotion. Number two is not least favorite, but that isn't saying much since they are all great and again has a more zombie movie like feel. I love it. For some reason the first two remind me of the game Left For Dead 2. :p

I like them all. #3 gives me a bit of vertigo, almost looks CG, but really well defined colors.

1. Makes me feel cold and alone, but the red makes me feel a bit of hope. I want to be there.

2. Makes me feel alone, and distressed.. Like Live free said.. Zombie feel.

3. It makes me feel fun but not so alone, either! I like them all, especially 3.

Dude, what filter/effect are you applying? I noticed it in an older pic from the "I was high" set...

Looks kinda cool - I see it's only on 1 and 3, it's almost like a vector effect or something..

Last edited:
I too want to know your pp skills! They do look amazingly vibrant and not overdone at all. My favorite is the third one. No, the second one. Maybe the third one... :lmao:

2 and 3 :thumbup:

As mentioned above, slight vertigo feeling from 2, nice!

3 is good, great colours and nice composition, interesting and I like the PP, bit like a glass filter?

1 is also very nice.

Nice work Bitter :)

you are the real deal dude! I am speechless just like your title.

I have to say "wow" again. I didn't expect these to be well recieved.
Thanks everyobody. Must mean I am on the right track.

I too want to know your pp skills! They do look amazingly vibrant and not overdone at all. My favorite is the third one. No, the second one. Maybe the third one... :lmao:
I am really getting into layers, and learning how filters effect each other.
I do like pushing the the limits. Like I said, I counted on a bunch of "overdone" comments.
I'd like to think I PP with purpose.

I am wondering about this... What's with the thread titles lately?

Why be ordinary?

Bitter has eye. :thumbup:
Two, actually. :p

... yes what gives with the titles. I know you can be more creative. :lol:

I was going for minimalism. I thought it was pretty damn creative! You're a tough crowd.

Thanks for the feedback!

I like #1 and 3 as paintings.

#2 is the only one that makes me think of photography. So it is the only one I can appreciate on this forum.

i have just found a "photo" in the style of my first show (the joys of moving) and if I can find a cheap way to have it scanned I will post so that you can say the same thing about it.

2 is my favorite of the 3. I like it for it's lines and it's almost that "I'm a selective color piece... nope just kidding!" thing going for it. I could see it on the wall in a modernistic home with lots of similarly hard angles. Nice work!

3 I could also see framed very artistically done. Also most like tuning it up helped to tune it down. In english, you took what might have been considered a very busy piece and harnessed that for the good of the image. Bravo!

1 is my least favorite. Not that anything wrong jumps out at me, just didn't grab me like the other two did.

Nice series Bitter.

Most reactions

Back