A baby.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A friend asked for some shots of his first child....
423549882_7tk46-L.jpg

2 infrared
423550634_sxGj6-L.jpg

Haha in the first one i bet he is thinken "god i need a drink" his face just makes it seem that way. Nice photos though

Haha in the first one i bet he is thinken "god i need a drink" his face just makes it seem that way. Nice photos though

haha he really does

What source of lighting did you use? It looks like ambient to me

thanks glad you like them....in fact he's just had a big drink lol.

haha he really does

What source of lighting did you use? It looks like ambient to me

thanks for commenting...yes ambient light only :D....their apartment has wonderful afternoon light.

I really love the tones on the infrared one. :)

Yes! Aren't they just lovely?
That's ONE beautiful baby photo.

I may have asked you the same before: I always thought you use a very, very dark filter for IR photos, and therefore looooooong exposure is being required, so HOW can you take a photo of a baby (who will move his head, his eyes, his lids and all) and get it all sharp in IR? Or am I thinking of something all WRONG here?

Yes! Aren't they just lovely?
That's ONE beautiful baby photo.

I may have asked you the same before: I always thought you use a very, very dark filter for IR photos, and therefore looooooong exposure is being required, so HOW can you take a photo of a baby (who will move his head, his eyes, his lids and all) and get it all sharp in IR? Or am I thinking of something all WRONG here?

Corinna I'm starting to worry about you heh heh, You have asked in previous threads and I have left an explanation that my Canon 300D has been converted to full time IR, therefore it's like taking normal photos....almost. I mean the shutter speed is normal range. Thanks, glad you like the pic :mrgreen:.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back