A barn in Steep Rock, MB

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Disclosure: these shots were posted a long time ago in another TFP forum.

Looking forward to some more C&C. Thanks for looking!

1. Here's the barn looking amiable...

2. ...and here's the same barn, ready to be the location for a horror movie

Last edited:
Both are very nice, the first especially. Very well done.

I stared at the first one for a long time, and I think that it's not just the barn, the horizon is crooked.

I think.

I stared at the first one for a long time, and I think that it's not just the barn, the horizon is crooked.

I think.

Yeah, it took me a while to make the shot look like this, and I still don't know if the horizon is correct. If you look at the lower right of the image, there are some pieces of wood resting on the ground; I used the wood as a reference. Maybe I shouldn't have...

Any more love/hate for the little barn?

they are both great shots, but something about the first one is bothering me, i think its the lack of coloring in the sky with the fact my eye leads down to what seems like a slant. but i like it, but i LOVE the second one, i love older distraught buildings like that.

I like the first one better of the two, although they are both good. I like the first one better because it's got a dark atmosphere to it, and yet it still holds onto some color, unlike the second one. I like the contrast between the vivid and the stark. Although, the bland nature of the second is nice too, considering its subject matter. They're both great though, nice work.

Most reactions

Back