What's new

A Bi-Colored Self-Portriat Consisting of Suspended Pigments

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3210.jpg


AKA What I like to do on a Thursday night.
 
Wonderful colour. Nice DOF. I'd crop it below the jaw and above that diagonal line at the bottom. What kind of paint are you using?
 
Thanks much! I considered cropping kinda like that, but it almost looked like I was a very large person, because there it looked like no end to my bellybutton, you get what I mean?

This time I used some Black and Aqua acrylic paints, but I like using colored inks when I can, they're less thick and spread farther. :)
 
Thanks much! I considered cropping kinda like that, but it almost looked like I was a very large person, because there it looked like no end to my bellybutton, you get what I mean?

This time I used some Black and Aqua acrylic paints, but I like using colored inks when I can, they're less thick and spread farther. :)

Oh, ...ya. Hehe.. :sexywink:

Well, just make sure the paints and inks aren't toxic since you're spreading so much over such a large area. The skin absorbs a lot of compounds.
 
As far as my research goes, it's only certain brands (and even then, only some colors from those brands), and that paint's the high-quality stuff. Mine is cheap, I don't need to be blue for decades! :lol:
 
No, you don't wanna be blue for decades! Unless you're a Smurf. Lol..

I used to paint myself, too, when I was like 11. I'd get naked and paint my whole body with some special paints my parents got me - lots of bright colours. Then, I'd show everyone. My mom still has some photos of me all painted that she drags out once in a while. We all have a good laugh. I was weird. Well, I still am. :-P
 
Nice. There's several paint artists in Tampa that air brush models before shoots. they crank out some interesting stuff indeed.
 
I don't make contact with the shot... no interest for me. ( I will say it is better than Feets, though)
 
i was shocked when it started showing down and down and down.... :confused:

It stopped at the brim ; thank God ;)

Nice kaz; but i think it would be more appealing half the way down

Regards :D
 
No, you don't wanna be blue for decades! Unless you're a Smurf. Lol..

I used to paint myself, too, when I was like 11. I'd get naked and paint my whole body with some special paints my parents got me - lots of bright colours. Then, I'd show everyone. My mom still has some photos of me all painted that she drags out once in a while. We all have a good laugh. I was weird. Well, I still am. :-P
EWW, NAKED 11 Y/O GIRLS :puke:
Nice. There's several paint artists in Tampa that air brush models before shoots. they crank out some interesting stuff indeed.

I don't make contact with the shot... no interest for me. ( I will say it is better than Feets, though)
You don't like my body? :lol:
i was shocked when it started showing down and down and down.... :confused:

It stopped at the brim ; thank God ;)

Nice kaz; but i think it would be more appealing half the way down

Regards :D

Sorry, no willywackers here (or anywhere, I don't roll that way)! Thanks much you all!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom