What's new

Bringing back the TPF Challenge threads - 1-24-26 Abstract Macro

hcRxAxEh.jpg
Some kind of beads or drops?
 
I thought I'd post one before I head out to clear the driveway.
D40, AI-S 105mm f/4 Micro. 1/125 @ f/22, built-in flash 1/32 power.
 
The chimney from the furnace has a galvanized sheetmetal plate, like a wood stove may have been hooked into it. I like the fingerprint - not sure if it's one of ours or a previous occupant.



Edit: The shot in the previous post is one of the bricks in mentioned chimney.
 
Scan from an old slide. Kodachrome 25, 50mm with lens reversing ring. Exposure lost to time. 1976 (ish).

img236.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom