What's new

Bringing back the TPF Challenge threads - 1-24-26 Abstract Macro

OK, somebody said candle.

img739.webp
 
Disclaimer. Most of the people I show this one to go ewwwww. So fair warning, (it's not bad IMHO).

Mouse skeleton I found when cleaning out some junk under a shed. Must have been a winter die off one winter. No signs of trauma.

Anyway mid 70's same Nikkormat and 50mm with reversing lens. and handheld, (that 1.4 was boss for that). It was all the macro a poor art student could afford.

Anyway, the things we find fascinating. :icon_redface:

img250.webp

img253.webp
 
Disclaimer. Most of the people I show this one to go ewwwww. So fair warning, (it's not bad IMHO).

Mouse skeleton I found when cleaning out some junk under a shed. Must have been a winter die off one winter. No signs of trauma.

Anyway mid 70's same Nikkormat and 50mm with reversing lens. and handheld, (that 1.4 was boss for that). It was all the macro a poor art student could afford.

Anyway, the things we find fascinating. :icon_redface:

View attachment 294213

View attachment 294214
Squirrel skeleton?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom