What's new

A big ol' shed thing

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
8
Location
Buffalo, NY
I'm pretty good with titles, aren't I??

largershed.jpg


-Dan
 
Nice colors/saturation. Very dramatic sky... I like the angle too. In other words, I really, really like the photo!!:mrgreen:
 
I concur, great clouds, good color, lots of mystery....I give it a thumbs up.
 
The color really stands out here. You can even see fall in the trees in the bg. Nice shot
 
Nytmair said:
I'm pretty good with titles, aren't I??

Not only titles, man, erm, Dan, photos too!!!
Another example.

The colours rust and dark grey go VERY well together and I really like that!
 
woodsac said:
The color really stands out here. You can even see fall in the trees in the bg. Nice shot

i just wish i could've gotten some decent pics with trees in the foreground... but that didn't seem to work out for me. ohhhhh well. :)

thanks for the comments so far!
 
indeed it is. I did the whole combining 2 photos to get it that way. thank you sir :)
 
I really like it. I love the contrast of the sky and shed. The patches of grass really catch my eye. I also really enjoy the several diagonal lines you have really makes you take a second look at it. Good work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom