What's new

a big, old, and creepy house

CHRISTIAN2170

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 21, 2005
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
dscn73470qd.jpg


dscn73449op.jpg



it's the same house, with different color and contrast combination
 
nice shots.
welcome to the forum! :)
 
man, i love these...i really do...the first one is very cool colors...

and the second one makes me want to live in it..its really attractive..
 
Welcome to the forum... Nice shots, good effect.

Steve :thumbup:
 
Awesome shots. Man...what I could do to this house at Halloween. Excellent shots.
Welcome to the forum. !!!
 
Love the feeling in these. Very cool looking house too.
 
I get spooked really easy... I would hate to encounter that place. Nice shots!
 
damn that is a creepy house. Looks like something out of a movie. Great job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom