What's new

a bit of flyfishing

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
6,494
Reaction score
2,991
Location
Wonderland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I manage to have 3 hours free time on Sunday (sooo happy) and decided to spend some of that time with fly fishers...


Every time I shoot a fly fisher some funny things happens. This time, just a minute after he spent in the water , he caught a ”funny size” trout :) Funny, meaning “too small” and “too cute” for me.

flyfishing_210614_0054-Medium-372x560.jpg



Shooting backlit in his case, brought me lots of editing troubles. I’m still not satisfied with this outcome, but… well.. . I’ll post it anyway.

flyfishing_210614_0081-Medium-841x560.jpg



and

flyfishing_210614_0134-Medium.jpg


flyfishing_210614_0140-Medium-372x560.jpg



a bit more here
 
Should I take this like "no, there's no one interested in fly fishing crappy photographs"? ....just wondering


ok... :(
 
Oh...I am so sorry...I was lingering on #2 shot My! you are impatient today, lady!!! :mrgreen: I was questioning his pose there -- is he going to jump to the other platform or he is staying put where he is...??? What if he jumped and missed? Will he catch more fishies? Yeah...I like #2...that one made me think...
 
oh guys ... you're sweet :lovey: thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom