What's new

"Cecile"

bulldurham18 7

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
4,242
Reaction score
7,443
Location
NW Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Rummaging through some old negatives -ca., 1965: 2-1/4 Bronica, I found this negative of the girl who lived across the street from me...I've now known her since 1960. It took a bit of Photoshop magic to clear out some of the surface gunk.
Funny story is that I shot this in the studio of a friend (Dale Smallen) who was the cackling voice at the beginning of the Safari's song, Wipeout. He was also (for a short time) their manager.

cile 2c copy.webp
 
Today's lesson: Save those 120 negatives!
 
Nice find.
 
Lovely!

Funny story is that I shot this in the studio of a friend (Dale Smallen) who was the cackling voice at the beginning of the Safari's song, Wipeout. He was also (for a short time) their manager.

Thanks for the ear worm! :biglaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom