A Black Phoebe

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.imagesinthebackcountry.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had one VERY cooperative Black Phoebe let me take some 60 pictures yesterday afternoon. Our session lasted over a half hour! Once I got those pictures I moved to a better location, but he/she left for the day. As I'm typing this, he's back, so I hope to get some more shots this afternoon....with better lighting.

5D, 300mm f/4L, 1.4x II

black-phoebe-2630.jpg

black-phoebe-2670.jpg

black-phoebe-2679.jpg

black-phoebe-2674.jpg

I really like the green in the background.

Beautiful bird, great pics.

Love the first one! They are super sharp.

He was very curious about you too huh? Great set. Cool that you got so long to interact too.

The last image is my favorite. He was really showing off for you. I think he likes his picture taken. Nice work.

Sandy

The last picture is my favourite also !
Its got a lot of character as if the bird was suspiciously looking behind him/her:lol:
But at the same time the twinkle in its eye makes you have some sympathy for it!

I like the composition of the shots...

Did you adjust the color temperature or use a warming filter?

I can't decide if it's just what's behind him or if the colors are a little off...

Hmm what distance did u tooked the shots?

About 10-15 feet.

I like the composition of the shots...

Did you adjust the color temperature or use a warming filter?

I can't decide if it's just what's behind him or if the colors are a little off...

No, I left the color temp as it was and I don't own any warming filters. It was around 3PM and the background is my dying grass! :lol:

songbirds are adorable. there's a cardinal and some larger brown songbird outside our computer room that pecks the window for a while every morning and peeks in. lovely picture. i like their stout little bodies and short necks.

Most reactions

Back