What's new

..:: A boat dock at the sea ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This photo was taken during my stay in Trogir (Croatia). I saw this cemented dock. Getting the right exposure on it was a challenge, because it was taken around one o'clock and the sun was burning through the white cement.

You can see stairs leading up to a small dock. After i tucked away my camera i simply had to jump into that gorgeous dark-blue sea...

dockii2.jpg
 
I think you did a great job on the exposure and the composition looks ok to me, but I just don't personally find the picture that interesting...
 
I think you did a great job on the exposure and the composition looks ok to me, but I just don't personally find the picture that interesting...
I actually wanted to post a bigger one, but imageshack resized it. On the original one you can almost feel the water, because it has a nice contrast.
On the other hand i agree, it's not the best subject ever photographed :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom