What's new

a brace from today -

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
15
Location
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok been away a little while from the camera world, well today I finally got my passion for the game and the photography as well. Recently I have been getting snapshots and not real action photos .... hope you like these ... C & C welcomed ;-)

More photos are available online: www.lensmeister.com

Non League Football > Most Recent Match

image7.jpg


image12.jpg
 
great shots I have nothing bad to say. You really froze the action there I like it.

What lens are you using?
 
So did the goalie hold the ball in the end?
I like these.
Frozen-action shots like these fill me with a lot of emotion, not because I personally am overly fond of football, which I am not ... but well, that all is another story ... not for here. Not for the public.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom