Ok, I'm not totally thrilled with any of these... unfortunately you have interesting elements in the shot that force me to be conservative on the crop (because I want to keep them in), but wind up sticking the car in a position in the shot which doesn't give a lot of visual interest.
For example...
With this one, I really like the way the light is streaming in from the window up the upper left there and hitting the car, but I want the car more on the far right of the frame.
You could move the car to the right, but I would be concerned you would lose too much of the light on the car from that window. You could also crop more of the right off the frame, but I liked the light in the tunnel or whatever on the right there so I hated to lose it.
You could move more your body a bit to one side or the other and swing the camera to get the window, the light, the car, and just keep the car more off on the right of the frame. It's hard to be totally sure, but basically you'd need to move around a bit to frame it differently and keep the elements.
BTW, I also increased the brightness on this by like 50 points.
Next...
Again, I think the car is a bit too dead-centered in the frame to make this shot -really- work. I cropped a bit and straightened it (both rotated and fixed perspective a touch). I think it helps, but again, I think you want to move your body to re-frame the image with the car in a more interesting position.
(by the way, look up The Rule of Thirds for a good guide on how to interestingly position subjects in frame)
Next...
I think this was among the best of your shots, if not THE best. It just had a bit too much dead space and was too dark. I cropped it and brightened it a lot (60 points). I actually really want the car up and to the right a hair still, but there was nothing more on the left and bottom of the frame to play with.

I could have cloned more into the image but that would be cheating.
On the brightness thing... when taking pictures of things in the dark, I generally find that you want it way brighter than you would expect. Always try to 1. Overexpose your subject slightly (take the picture in RAW so you can back it down), and then be sure to DELIBERATELY turn up the brightness significantly more than your original "oh yeah that looks good", and see what you think. You'd be surprised how often you find it will look better.
On the overexpose thing... in darkness you lose color and detail. If you overexpose just a hair, you'll be sure to get the colors and details, and then as long as you shoot in raw you can back down the exposure a hair without muddying up the image with noise and loss of color.
Hope all this helps.