What's new

A bridge at night

cjm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmonton, Alberta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these a few weeks ago on a bridge in my hometown of Edmonton near the Museum there. Its a old 100% metal bridge. Any comments welcomed.

118015325-M.jpg


118015338-M.jpg
 
That's 102nd over top of Groat, right?

I like the angle on the second shot a lot. The fence really frames the roadway well. Nice exposure too.
 
That is ONE cool bridge, I must say.
Care to share the aperture that gave you these starry lights?
Does that bridge not shake at all when cars pass?
I would think you needed a long-long exposure for this but nothing seems to have shaken at all. Amazing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom