A Buffalo Winter at Night

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
Just drove around tonight (or this morning...) from 1-2am or so to try and get some pics of the snow we've been getting...

My favorite of the group:
snowtrees.jpg

trainsnow.jpg

snowheadlights.jpg

snowfence.jpg

railbridgesnow.jpg

Like your work. Really dig the contrast and sharpness in your shots.
2 & 5 are my favourites.

I really love #1. There's something about those trees and the lighting that really draws me into it. I'm even more jealous now. I want snow!!

Wow, great night/winter photos. :hail:

You, Dan are one of the poster that make me look at thing's and say to myself " how could I take a picture of this?"

Thanks for sharing your work.

Picksure said:

You, Dan are one of the poster that make me look at thing's and say to myself " how could I take a picture of this?"

Thanks for sharing your work.

wow, thanks a lot :mrgreen:
I appreciate the comments every one!

i love the colors in number two, and the contrast is beautiful in number four. great work.

by the way...

do you ever find it hard to shoot in the snow? my fingers always get frozen while trying to set the exposure. then again, i live in winnipeg where some winter days get -50ºC, which is pretty dangerous.

#1 is a great shot. I love it. Although I do find that fence a bit distracting.

the first one is neat :) especially the color of the... net? what's that?

mentos_007 said:
the first one is neat :) especially the color of the... net? what's that?

thats one of those plastic fences they put around like construction sites and stuff... even though this is between a school and a park... with no construction :confused:

Picksure said:

i agree! :hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back