A bug

Negative ISO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Macro attempt with Rebel XS + kit lens. The bug would not pose for the camera and kept zipping around the little flower. They are all partial crops, I had a hard time chasing the bug and considering composition at the same time. I would have tried a step or two smaller aperture for a little more DOF (trying to get a bit more bug in focus) if I had a bit more light.
C&C / suggestions welcome. (Buy a macro lens if I want this shot to come out better, right? :D )
ohdrC.jpg

xv3mF.jpg

7HoEh.jpg

ISO 800, f/5.6, 1/60 @ 55mm

I think the last one is my fav, but I like all of these!

Nice shots!

I have a question, how to avoid noise? I see some noise on my uploaded photos also at a networking site.... so frustrating!

If you are talking about from the camera, lower ISO settings help against noise. If you just mean networking sites... well, alot of them pretty much destroy pics, lol! Annoys me to no end! :p Flickr is pretty good tho.

Nice shots!

I have a question, how to avoid noise? I see some noise on my uploaded photos also at a networking site.... so frustrating!

The higher your ISO, the more noise. Shooting with lower ISO will reduce noise, but will mean having to slow the shutter or open the aperture to compensate.

Nice shots!

The higher your ISO, the more noise. Shooting with lower ISO will reduce noise, but will mean having to slow the shutter or open the aperture to compensate.

Thanks LCARS ;) I will keep that in mind!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back