What's new

A bug

kamelean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
184
Reaction score
14
Location
Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC welcome. This is my first dragonfly shot.


Blue Dragonfly by kamelean, on Flickr

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Exposure[/TH]
[TD]0.003 sec (1/400)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Aperture[/TH]
[TD]f/5.6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Focal Length[/TH]
[TD]250 mm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]ISO Speed[/TH]
[TD]100[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Last edited:
Lovely ..that is a different Bokeh; i think this will get many appreciation for its bokeh, as well for the dragon :D
 
Here's another from the same trip to the pond. I don't like this one as much, but the bokeh of the lilypads really brings it home for me.


Red Dragonfly by kamelean, on Flickr

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Exposure[/TH]
[TD]0.002 sec (1/500)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Aperture[/TH]
[TD]f/5.6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Focal Length[/TH]
[TD]250 mm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]ISO Speed[/TH]
[TD]100[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
These are stunning. Really like the last one.
 
Love them both - they can be the most frustrating things to try and photograph, I know, I just spend half a day last weekend trying - your images are sharp and the bokeh is great. My only question is what happened to the wings of the first one - he looks like he was drinking from someone's beer glass a bit too much :mrgreen:.

WesternGuy
 
Love them both - they can be the most frustrating things to try and photograph, I know, I just spend half a day last weekend trying - your images are sharp and the bokeh is great. My only question is what happened to the wings of the first one - he looks like he was drinking from someone's beer glass a bit too much :mrgreen:.

WesternGuy

Definitely the most aggravating things in the world to photograph. These are 2 of about a billion shots I took at the pond yesterday morning.

Regarding the wings, I think it was a reflection from the scummy shallow part of the pond.
 
I was looking through the pics from the shoot, and I found another keeper.


Another Dragonfly by kamelean, on Flickr

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Exposure[/TH]
[TD]0.003 sec (1/400)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Aperture[/TH]
[TD]f/5.6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Focal Length[/TH]
[TD]250 mm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]ISO Speed[/TH]
[TD]100[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Please remove the white patch towards the right bottom corner... and that will be a keeper :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom