keystervr6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i need some C&C please...

3311457561_a38bc3d67b_b.jpg

Great looking building..

This one I might crop right at the bottom of the fence to eliminate the road and add a dash of dark and a pinch of contrast....

nicely done.........:thumbup:

Great looking building..

This one I might crop right at the bottom of the fence to eliminate the road and add a dash of dark and a pinch of contrast....

nicely done.........:thumbup:

I highly disagree with that crop. It looks brilliant as it is.

edit: i might try to deal with the distortion but thats it.

I suppose you can disagree if you want.......... It's only an opinion, just like yours..

But I think it works OK......

thanks for the comments, but i think that crop is too tight

i agree that i should crop the building out, but that example is too much imo

it looks good to me :)

Nice shot. I like it, distortion and all, but the colored flags I could do without it.

I think the original crop is fine, i think having the street there a little bit gives the viewer a sense of perspective, without the street i almost get confused, well not really but you get my point. I do however like the edit LarryD did however colorwise. The original is kind of flat, needs a tad bit contrast

i agree with the color comment, i'll edit it again and repost it tonight for C&C

I realize I'm a little late with my comment, but just wanted to say that it is a great image! The distortion and sharpness are my only nitpicks.

Without the distortion...

I think the distortion adds to it, to be honest. And I like the colour of the flags, they make nice little dots of colour in the image.

What did you do to achieve this lighting, and what do you think of the D90, I am starting to think about what my next camera might be ...

Most reactions

Back