A church and a weather vane

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Need I to say more?
-Yes.
Well, these 2 pics have nothing to do with each other, but I thought i'd better post them together cause i shot'em with a 3 minutes interval the same morning ;) (they're OTC and OTE!!!)

1. I don't remember what's this church's name, but i bypass it every morning, so i took the occasion to take a pic.
Church.jpg

2. The Weather Vane. Might be a bit out of focus, but that's "the dreaded digital zoom"
Wind.jpg

haha i love the title of this thread

great pics btw, is that church in the city? because i think i might have seen it when i went to montreal in august

I like the first shot. Looks like a very cool building. Both shots seem to be leaning a little to the left.

woodsac said:
I like the first shot. Looks like a very cool building. Both shots seem to be leaning a little to the left.
Yeah, they really lean on the left, but in #1, that was my perspective idea and in the second one, i guess i just couldn't hold my camera straight! :mrgreen:
Anyway, thanks!

Is that the one that sometimes has horse carriages in front of it and some pretty fancy stain glass and lots of candles inside, but they still allow pictures to be taken with the throw away cameras? (Oh.. their might be a 'statue' in front of it too?)

Back to the subject. I really like the perspective of the first! :D

Thank you!!!
well, lol, i've never been inside, but i'm sure they have candles and stain glass. As to the horse carriage... *puzzled* :D

Most reactions

Back